- B&B Check in time is between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m.,
(alternate arrangements may be made with adequate notice.)
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
( alternate arrangements may be made with adequate notice.)
- Breakfast served between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Special times can be arranged upon request.
- Sorry, smokers, but for the comfort of all our guests, we provide a smoke free environment inside and outside. That way, our patio can be enjoyed by all.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, we lock the doors at Tir Na NOg at 12:00 a.m., unless exceptions are required and specifically requested.
- We have resident pets at Tir Na NOg, and even though they are not permitted to go into the guest rooms, those with allergies may find this unacceptable.
- Payment methods accepted: cash, traveler's checks, Visa.
- Incidental charges (CD's etc.) can be paid for with Cash, Visa, Mastercard, or traveler's check.
- Credit card confirmation is required to reserve a room at Tir Na NOg.
- Cancellations can be made with a full refund, less a 25% administration fee, up to 7 days before booking date on regular B&B bookings.
- On exclusive bookings, where the party/s books the entire facility or wedding / romantasy package and cancels, a fifty percent fee will be charged, and sixty days notice will be required in order to receive any refund. If the dates in question are able to be filled, an additional twenty five percent refund will be forthcoming to you after that time.
- There will be a 100% charge after the sixty day has passed.
- At Tir Na NOg we give the current rate of exchange on US dollars.
Note: On bookings, for wedding: music at locations other than Tir Na NOg
In order to secure the date for your wedding, a 50% credit card or certified cheque deposit is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable unless that particular date can be rebooked, at which time a deposit minus a 25% administration fee will be returned to you. In the case of the booking being cancelled 60 days or less prior to the event, we regret there would be no refund issued. There will be travel expenses in addition for those areas beyond greater Victoria.
Weddings at Tir Na NOg -
In order to secure the date for your wedding, a 50% credit card or certified cheque deposit is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable unless that particular date can be rebooked, at which time a deposit minus a 25% administration fee will be returned to you. In the case of the booking being cancelled 60 days or less prior to the event, we regret there would be no refund issued.
When weddings occur on our property, there is a two hour limit from when the guests and couple arrive to when the ceremony is completed. and guests leave the premisis for the prices quoted. Any extra time must be prearranged and will be charged accordingly.
If the wedding couple is staying at Tir Na Nog, there is no room charge to get ready because wedding couples do pay the exclusive rate, however, any extra guests will be charged $25 per person up to two extra persons per room maximum, and for a maximum time frame of one hour prior to the commencement of the wedding ceremony.
For bridal couples or extra persons that are not registered guests, the fee is $75 per person and must be paid in advance.
During the getting ready time, it is expected that children will be under the supervision of one of the other guests outside.
Our non-smoking policy is in effect for all events taking place at Tir Na Nog, inside and outside.
Please note that we are a small facility and are not equipped to host any other parties other than registered guests, except for the two hour period of the wedding, during which time, family and friends are free to visit outside.
Parking: wedding guests are requested to angle park in front of our property on the street for the two hour duration, and the wedding couple may park in the driveway.
The fee for wedding consultations is $75 per hour, which must be paid in advance with Visa. Consultation fees are non-refundable, and are to be received in advance.